Moving Between Destinations Within China
Moving from Shanghai to Beijing or Wuhan to Guangzhou? Our network of key service providers can move you anywhere in the country.
Who is this moving service for?
While most of our moving operations are international, our capable team and network of partners mean we are fully set up to help you move within China. With the excellent and extensive highway system in China, generally moves are sent by truck, though rail and air options are also available.
What is the process for a typical move?
1. Pre-move Survey: Our company representative assesses the volume of what you are moving, explains our packing procedures (including special requirements for fragile items) and notes any specific requirements you may have. They will also explain customs requirements, insurance and discuss your moving schedule.
2. Pre-Move Material Delivery: We can deliver packing materials before the move to enable you to do some personal packing (items such as clothes, toys etc.) in advance.
3. Packing of the shipment: Our professional crews carefully pack your items using appropriate materials – specialist packing cartons, tissue paper and bubble wrap – to enhance protection for the journey ahead. Custom made cartons or wood crating can be supplied for delicate and sentimental items requiring special protection.
4. Customs Clearance Process: Our experience with customs regulations means that shipments can be exported without hassle or delay.
5. Transportation: We advise you on the most convenient and cost effective method of moving your personal effects. During the survey we will suggest which method best suits your requirements.
6. Final Delivery to New Residence: Your items are delivered at the end of our door-to-door service to any part of the world.
Depending upon the volume to be packed, we can offer a consolidation service (i.e. shared with other movers), with the costs decided by the actual volume. This tends to be the norm for people moving with smaller shipments. For larger volumes transportation in a single, dedicated truck is preferred, though the destination may dictate the availability of this option, especially for remote parts of the country.
Professionally trained packing crews with English speaking superivsors
Specialist packing cartons and padding materials for added protection
Expert advice with paperwork, processes and efficient transportation